Seduction :: Kiki de Montparnasse
Close your eyes. No wait…pretend you are closing your eyes. I have an exercise in seduction for you so be a good sport and I promise you will enjoy it.
…awakening to muted light and the seductive sounds of Enigma’s Principal of Lust. You have no idea where you are because your eyes are covered with a satin blindfold. Your hands are bound and extended above your head and your feet tied to what you guess are bed posts. This is not your bed. Your fear is overridden by excitement and curiosity. The feel of smooth satin under your disrobed body is only second to the idea that you have no idea what is going to happen next. The scent of ylang ylang fills the air and you aren’t sure where it is coming from when suddenly, a warm liquid spills onto your abdomen and thighs. Every nerve ending in your body is now standing at attention as nimble hands gently trace intricate patterns onto your exposed skin with the warm liquid. These hands, are worshipping every inch of your body and for once, you are too busy writhing in ecstasy to worry about the self consciousness that usually plagues your mind and keeps your from total enjoyment. Crack! Your jolted out of your trance by the smarting of a…whip? “Was that a whip? It felt…good. Wait? How is this possible? How can pain feel good?” Your mind is reeling, your body is begging for more and you have now been taken captive by the art of seduction. Whatever is going on, wherever you are, you are helpless to escape and have no desire to try.
Just the beginning.
I’ll allow you to finish the day dream as you see fit. What you just experienced was guided imagery and it is an easy exercise to do. It is one of the many ways to heat things up with your partner without even touching. Want more? I bet you do. Allow me to introduce you to my good friend, Kiki de Montparnasse. She is a friend, a mentor and she holds the golden key to your undoing.
Allow me to escort you through the world of seduction and the art that Kiki de Montparnasse is built on. When it comes to erotica, Kiki offers items that incorporate all of your senses. Date night will never be the same. When you step into Kiki’s parlor, you will be welcomed with champagne, strawberries and an air of naughtiness. This is one place where naughtiness is a good thing and punishment is really pleasure. An enormous bed, centered in a room full of decadent satiny lingerie and paddles, beckons you and your master (or servant) to Sleep or Fu*k. Trust me, at this point, you will be anything but tired.
This way, Madame… et Monsieur? Oui!
Step into your private boudoir area, a gorgeous dressing room that boasts velvety walls, adjustable lighting and posh seating for your captive audience. Let the show begin. Try on a few of the silky corsets, tantalize your prey with a private performance and explore the many ways you can get his (or her) pulse racing.When you are ready to add in a toy or two, step over to the glass case where you will be introduced to the most luxurious instruments of passion. I dare you not to blush as different scenarios dance through your mind.
Class is in session.
Not very imaginative? Having trouble, envisioning how you could possibly use such strange looking tools? Grab a few educational materials from the collection that Kiki offers. I highly suggest Urban Tantra, a guide to a whole new world of pleasure in an era where almost everything else is of a “hurry up and get it done” mentality. Pleasure is not to be rushed, but savored. Learn how to savor your lover and the rest of your lives will benefit from it. I promise.
Kiki de Montparnasse sums it up best:
“(Kiki) will ensconce you in luxury, woo your every sense, and remind you that few things are as profound as love and beauty. Once you have experienced it for yourself, you will know the transformative power of erotic license. Such freedom is intoxicating…and addictive. Because love is all there is (and love is enough).”
I strongly encourage you, no I order you, to follow my guide to seduction below and to pay a visit to Kiki de Montparnasse the next time you are in Vegas. Or better yet, take a sneak peek by visiting their online boutique. If you don’t, you will be severely punished with my flogger… and I make Christian Grey look like a pussy cat.
How To Seduce Your Lover
- Mindset is everything. Get in the mood by picturing yourself as sexy. Have a boudoir photo shoot done if you can. It will help you see yourself as a sex goddess.
- Lather up! Our olfactory senses are such an important element in seduction. Shave, wax, scrub every crevice.
- Create ambience. Lighting, music, candles…do it all. Soft lighting, soft music and sexy scented candles that double as massage oil. Turn on an erotic movie or read a book on erotica to him or her, before you engage.
- Location, location, location. Don’t try to seduce him in the kid’s playroom. Getting a Power Ranger accidentally wedged in your crack is somewhat of a mood killer.
- Costumes! Dress in a way that fullfills a fantasy of yours or his. If you feel silly, you will look silly so either get over it or change into something that allows you to feel confident.
- Surprise! Sometimes, the most seductive thing you can do is to make a move when and where he least expects it. Try the library at night. It’s fun and you have to try and be quiet, which is a challenge.
- Build up to the moment. Grab him in the elevator and tell him what you are going to do to him later.
- OWN it. No matter what happens, own your sexuality. Whether you are the master or the submissive type, show him (or her) that you know how amazingly hot you are.
- Leave him/her begging for more. Never give it all away at once. Leave them tied up for awhile while you put on makeup, shower, paying attention to yourself, etc…
- Enjoy the moment. If you are worrying about other things, you are wasting the opportunity to live and love to the fullest. Here and now, baby. Everything and everyone else can wait.
This post is part of our Trend Tribe Influencer Weekend series. The Trend Tribe invited a handful of VIP social media influencers to experience over a weekend the best-of-the-best that Las Vegas has to offer. Everything from AAA Five Diamond accommodations, to hosted shopping sprees, makeovers, world renown fine dining, luxury gifting suites and once in a lifetime opportunities.
Disclosure: On occasion, contributors of The Trend Tribe receive products, compensation and/or services gratis or at discounted rates. This practice does not influence the contributor’s point of view or the outcome of the review. All descriptions are factual and accurately reflect the reviewers experience. The opinions are their own. Photos credit: Kiki de Montparnasse, Kadi Prescott.